Online Course, Aspire Cloud
10:00 - 12:00
2 hours x 1 session
What is the course about?
Microsoft Teams is changing the way people communicate at work. It is integrated in Office 365 and also uses features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products.
In this course, students will learn how to use the Video Conference features in Microsoft Teams. This includes the following:
• How to schedule and participate in a Teams meeting
• How to modify audio and video settings during a meeting
• Where to find and how to use all the essential features of a Teams meeting (i. e. using the Chat function to share files and other media)
• How to share the screen using different applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and am Internet Browser)
• How to record a meeting
• How to change the background and stay safe online
What previous experience, knowledge or qualifications do I need for this course?
Students should know how to use a computer and have basic Microsoft Word skills. Microsoft Teams knowledge is an advantage, but not essential.
What do I need to bring with me?
Pen and paper to make notes. Students should download the program ‘Teams’ onto their devices (computer or laptop). Please note that when using a tablet or phone, not all features will be available.
Are there any additional costs?
No additional costs.
What can I do next?
Aspire Sussex offers a variety of inter-coordinated computer courses.
This course is followed by Advanced Microsoft Teams Meetings. We also offer Microsoft Teams: Best practice. This involves all the other useful features and extensions of Microsoft Teams.
Alternatively, Aspire offers IT qualification at Level 1 or Level 2, Microsoft Outlook for the workplace or Windows 10: Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
If you would like more information about enrolling on a course with us, please speak to your tutor or by phone us on 0345 601 01 61. You can also visit us on www.aspiresussex.org.uk.
Course LocationOnline Course