With the weather getting nicer why not take some time for yourself and enrol onto an Adult Education course where you can spend a couple of hours each week to focus on developing a skill, trying something new or to just have fun.
See below for a selection of our favourite courses starting this May across West Sussex. If you something that catches your interest, click on the link or call us on 0345 601 0161.
Saturday Workshops – 18th May in Horsham:
Arts And Crafts:
Our Arts and Crafts courses offer you the opportunity to learn a wide range of different forms of arts and crafts at varying levels. Our courses are created and taught by professional artists and craftspeople. They will be able to use their qualifications and vast experience to guide you to achieving the course objectives and your learning goals.
– The Art Of Calligraphy – Starting 14th May in Burgess Hill
– Painting Your Favourite Spring Botanicals – Starting 22nd May in Burgess Hill
– Drawing From Scratch – Starting 23rd May in Burgess Hill
– Drawing From Scratch – Starting 28th May in Chichester
Interested in new recipes or wanting to refresh some of those cake decorating skills? Our Cookery and Cake Decorating courses are designed to give you the skills to be confident at home and replicate your work on your own.
– Cake Decorating: Modelling By Hand – Starting 14th May in Midhurst
Our Health and Fitness classes offer an easy reintroduction back into exercise, with an ever-developing pathway to improving and developing your own knowledge and understanding of activities such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates and more.
– Yoga: Mixed Ability – Starting 20th May in Barnham
– Fun Fit Hour: Mixed Ability – Starting 22nd May in Steyning
– Fun Fit Hour: Mixed Ability – Starting 24th May in Steyning