Basepoint Business Centre, Crawley
10:00 - 16:00
5.5 hours x 2 sessions
What is the course about?
EYFS Full 12 hour Course
Our Full Paediatric First Aid Two Day Course covers the following subjects:
• The role of the Paediatric First Aider
• Planning for a medical emergency
• The Primary Assessment
• Resuscitation techniques
• Recovery Position
• Seizures including Febrile Convulsions
• Bleeds & Minor Injuries
• Burns & Scalds
• RECAP of Day 1
• Bites & Stings
• Eyes, Ears & Nose Conditions
• Fractures, Dislocations, Sprains and Strains
• Head & Spinal Injuries
• Chronic Medical Conditions including: Asthma, Croup, Diabetes, Meningitis, Sickle Cell
• Electrical Shocks
• Extreme Temperatures Body Temperature, Hypothermia, Heat Exhaustion, Heat Stroke
• Written Assessment
What previous experience, knowledge or qualifications do I need for this course?
No prior experience or knowledge required.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please dress comfortably as there is a good deal of practical floor work.
Are there any additional costs?
There are no additional costs for this course.
What can I do next?
If you would like more information about progression courses or enrolling onto another course, please speak to your tutor or a member of staff by calling 0345 601 01 61 or emailing email@example.com.
Course LocationBasepoint Business Centre